SBI Asha Fellowship Program 2022; Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date
SBI Asha Fellowship Program 2022 is a wonderful and literally commendable initiative of one of the main partners associated with the bank called SBI Foundation. It is part of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plan of the SBI foundation. This program calledACHA“is a Hindi word which means precisely” Hope“.This scholarship program is a beacon of hope for underprivileged students who are unable to afford their school fees due to the financial difficulties faced by their parents. To be specific, the focus of the SBI Asha scholarship program is to provide financial assistance to commendable students who have achieved an impressive percentage in their education and on the other hand belong to poor families.
According to this scheme, applicants studying in grades 6 to 12 can attempt to acquire a scholarship of Rs 15,000 for a period of one year.
Here in this article, we will be providing detailed information about the SBI Asha Fellowship Program 2022. Thereafter, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, crucial dates, and method of applying for the scholarship program. Aspiring applicants are advised to read the entire article before applying for this scholarship program.
SBI Asha Fellowship Program 2022
This scholarship program has many important features. Here we try to place them all in the form of an array. Therefore, it will be convenient for students applying for this scholarship to have an overview of the table and take note of important information regarding the SBI Asha scholarship program 2022. The table is as follows:
|Scholarship program title||SBI Asha Fellowship Program 2022|
|Referral Provider||SBI Foundation|
|How to apply||On line|
|Application start date||Currently open|
|Application end date||October 15, 2022 (provisional)|
|For the year||2022-2023|
|To agree||Rs 15,000 for one year|
It is important for students to know the key dates to complete the application form for the SBI Asha Fellowship Program 2022. Applicants have already started applying for the scholarship and before applying for the scholarship, applicants should also go through the eligibility. thorough criteria.
Eligibility for the SBI Asha Fellowship Program 2022
Before applying for the scholarship, it is necessary for a student to know the criteria based on which their scholarship application will be considered. Therefore, we have clearly defined the eligibility criteria that a student must meet to acquire this scholarship, they are as follows:
- The first point to note here is that the student must study in levels 6 to 12.
- The second most important criterion is that students must have obtained at least 75% marks in their last lesson.
- The income of the family collectively from all sources should under no circumstances be more than 3 Lakhs of Rupees.
- Finally, the candidate can be from any part of India. In other words, all Indian students are eligible for this program.
Assistant under the SBI Asha Fellowship Program
Students chosen for this program will receive the scholarship of Rs 15000/- for one year.
How to Apply for the SBI Asha Fellowship Program 2022?
Eligible students can apply for this scholarship by following the steps below:
- Go through the scholarship page of the website given here>>>https://www.buddy4study.com/page/sbi-asha-scholarship-program.
- The opened page will present the important instructions. Read them carefully, then click on the “Apply Now” icon.
- The Buddy4Study login page will open with the details to be filled in like the registration ID to access the online application form page. If a candidate has not registered, they must register using their email id, a contact number or with a Gmail account.
- Finally, the candidate will land on the official page of the SBI Asha Fellowship Program 2022.
- Now a “Start Application” option will appear. Tap on it to start the scholarship form filling process.
- Fill in the mandatory information requested in the application form.
- Then the candidate will submit the required documents by uploading them there. The documents to be downloaded will be indicated in the paragraph below.
- Recognize the ‘Terms and conditions then tap the “Preview” icon.
- In the end, cross-check all the information provided then press the ‘submitthe icon.
Documents required for application submission
The following documents are required by the authority to be uploaded with their application form:
- Last class report card. Trademarks must be clearly mentioned.
- An identity document recognized by the Indian government.
- A document certifying that the student is a bona fide student of the school.
- A document giving the bank account details of the applicant or his parents.
- An official document issued by the government authority providing details of the parent’s income.
- Colored passport size photographs.
SBI Fellowship Program: Important Links
No, the candidate once selected cannot apply the following year. This is a one-time scholarship program.
Yes, applicants whose family income is less than 3 lakhs are eligible for this scholarship.
The selection process consists of two stages:
1. Complete the application form. The authority will analyze the request and the financial context.
2. Shortlisted candidates will receive a phone call and will be interviewed during the phone call only. Finally, verification of documents will take place.